[Zope-dev] 2a3/zclasses: ?define permissions for zsql methods ?!

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 10:22:18 -0400

Ok this was a bug, I just fixed this, it's in the latest CVS and will be
in the next release.

> I've also noticed that while working on methods, clicking on the
> "propertysheets" part of a path shown near the top of screen (eg as
> Common Instance Property Sheet at /Control_Panel / Products /
> SMPLecture
> / lecture / propertysheets / common / Lecturedata
> sends me off into the help frames - maybe bobo knows I need
> all the help
> I can get.

My that is interesting.  I guess it couldn't hurt? ;)  I'll see if I can
make this point to a more sensible location.

-Michel