[Zope-dev] BoboPOS component

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:38:20 -0400

On 19 Mar 99, at 8:41, Jimmie Houchin wrote:

> Personally I like either ZBase or ZStore.
> I know their are many in the object world who refer to their db as *Store
> and as you do in Persistent Object Store.

ZStore I think might be confused with some kind of online ecommerce
system.

> POS can be ambiguous because of Point of Sale.

When I see POS, I think of somethine entirely different.. ;-)

ZDB is my vote, though I haven't tried to think of a new name..

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               ICQ: 14856937