[Zope-dev] IE5/IE4 and Zope 1.11.0pr11 issues on WIN32

Aaron Watters arw@ifu.net
Mon, 10 May 1999 15:36:54 -0400

>Though, Gadfly may have problems testing on WIn32
>File Products\ZGadflyDA\gadfly\SQLTESTG.py:
>   outfile = open( MARSHALFILE, "w")
>   infile = open(MARSHALFILE, "r")

Not my problem (tm).  SQLTESTG.py is a demo file for
kwParsing which has no relation to gadfly.

Gadfly is more likely to have problems on Solaris than on
win32, since it was developed on win32 (but afaik there
are no portability issues between win32 and unices for
gadfly, although unix filesystems seem to work faster).

ymmv rsn afaik imho fwiw.  -- Aaron Watters