[Zope-dev] y2k

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Wed, 26 May 1999 17:30:41 +0200

At 17:13 26/05/99 , Michel Pelletier wrote:
>I believe Brian checked these changes in earlier today.

Hmm.. not sure.. zope-checkins says there is now a revision 1.66 of DA.py,
but the public CVS claims it hasn't got any further than 1.65.

>Thanks for the patch, BTW.  I think your our number #1 patch
>contributor, but sometimes I get all these Martijns mixed up.  Your both
>cool! ;)
>
>BTW, a successful way Mike Pelletier and I have avoided confusion is to
>keep our first names different.  People seem to think in terms of first
>names, especially on lists, so calling myself Michel and he calling
>himself Mike has helped (I think, at least I don't get confused about
>who I am anymore).  So maybe one of you guys could go by a nickname?
>Just a suggestion, there isn't really a big issue here.
>
>-(yes-my-name-is-really-spelled)Michel

=) Ever since my baby brother shortened my name to MJ, it keeps cropping up
(like in my email address). You can use that if you insist =).

Thank Paul, BTW, for putting me in the CREDITS.txt file... will look real
good on my CV in a year or so (when Zope has conquered the world).

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer