[Zope-dev] mod_pcgi 2

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@mems-exchange.org
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 12:51:48 -0500 (EST)

Oleg Broytmann writes:
>   I cannot remember much discussion about mod_pcgi. Is it possible that I
>am one or one of 2 or 3 people that want to use such module? Currently I am
>not using Andrew's mod_pcgi 'cause I need virtual hosting.

Some DC people have reported that they'll be using FastCGI, which
already has an Apache module.  If that's the case, then probably PCGI
will slowly be replaced by FastCGI, and mod_pcgi becomes irrelevant.

     (I like it when projects become irrelevant, and the maintenance
burden shifts to other people, so this is a good thing.)

Recipe for Loon Soup: Do not make loon soup.
    -- _The Eskimo Cookbook_ (1967)