[Zope-dev] Writing results directly back to browser

David S. Harrison dsh@magma-da.com
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:01:48 -0800

Maybe I am not being clear.  There is no image file.  It will be generated
completely from within the external method.  I would like the external
method to write to some sort of sink that will deliver the bits
directly to the browser.  If I can help it, I don't want the image
to be written to disk at all.