[Zope-dev] Easy DTML question -- ha, ha!!!!!

John Fohrman fohrman@mediaone.net
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 07:47:07 -0500

> Hi,
> dtml-let may be another solution in this case(not tested, but it should
> work):
>
> <dtml-let smtp_email="'smtp:'+email">
> </dtml-let>
>
> Arpad Kiss

Thanks for the suggestions. Apparently, none of these work however.  The
sendmail command apparently doesn't accept any variables inside the tag.

Unfortunatley, this messes us up here, because the mail server won't send
without the address specified within the tag. Not too useful!