[Zope-dev] Interoperability between Zope and Fast.Serv FastCGI solution

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:04:36 -0500

On 11/18/99 10:41 AM, kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com at
kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com wrote:

> I would like to know if DC or someone from the community has done or is
> planning to do some work for using Fast.Serv from Fast Engines
> (www.fastengines.com) as a FastCGI solution for running Zope with Microsoft
> IIS and/or Netscape servers.
> A while ago, I got a feedback from Fast Engines people themselves saying
> they were interested in working with DC for this interoperability.
> Just to know if it is on a TODO list and to have your feeling on this
> solution.

I don't think anyone will mind my saying that 2.1 has FastCGI support in it,
and it was tested with the FastEngines stuff I believe... (if they're the
people at fastcgi.org, don't ask!).

Chris