[Zope-dev] Writing custom folderish products

Loren Stafford lstafford@icompression.com
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:47:01 -0800

I have a similar question, but I'm working with ZClasses. If I subclass
Folder, I get a pick list of all possible classes that I can add to my
object. If I subclass ObjectManager, I don't automatically get any list of
classes that I can add to my object. I presume that I have to do something
to generate the list of classes that I want to be able to add, but I don't
know what I have to do.

Can someone help get me pointed in the right direction.

-- Thanks
-- Loren