[Zope-dev] Patches to add range / kw searching, etc

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:39:53 +0100

At 00:20 19/11/99 , Bradley McLean wrote:
>* Bill Anderson (bill.anderson@libc.org) [991118 00:38]:
> >
> > Personally, I would post a patch to the collector, and to this list (or
> > if patch == large_file: procide URL for download), that way you get DC
> > looking over it, as well as anyone of the rest of us that might like to
> > try it out.
>
>Thanks for the suggestion, Bill.  Here it is:

 From 2.1.0 beta 1 on, the sqltest tag supports an optional 'op' attribute,
which let's you specify what comperisn operator should be used. You can
fill in any operator you like, it will use that operator in stead of the
'=' sign, or you could specify a keyword from the list 'eq', 'ne', 'lt',
'le', 'lte', 'gt', 'ge' or 'gte', and it will use the appropriate operator
that goes with that keyword.

Maybe you should try and integrate your changes to the sqltest tag with
this operator.

Also, did you also file this addition in the Collector
(http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector)?

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer