[Zope-dev] Re: mozilla and zope, update.

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:15:57 -0500

This is a known bug in Mozilla, it's in their bugtracker.  Someone
posted this information to zope-dev a few days ago.

> I've had the same problem in kfm, and in w3m (coolest text
> browser around -
> it supports tables and you can it with a mouse!).

I like w3m too, but its got this bug and others.  It's not a bug in
Zope, Zope computes the right hand frame based on the user auth and
nothing else, if the browser doesn't send that with the frame as well as
the frameset, then Zope can't compute it.

-Michel