[Zope-dev] Storing changes in ZODB, without keeping old versions

Johan Carlsson johanc@torped.se
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 10:40:57 +0100

It sounds like the problem that would come from
storing session data in ZODB.

One nice solution (as someone pointed out for me) would
be to have multiple parallell ZODB-storages.
One for the normal transactional ZODB(filebased or
RDMS-based) and one non-transactional for session-data
and cache-data. Both would be distributed by the ZEO for
failover and scalability.

Regards,
Johan Carlsson