[Zope-dev] Guf beta3

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:00:37 +1100 (EST)

http://www.zope.org/Members/Zen/GenericUserFolder

Changes include:
    Removal of most of the caching (this was going to be fix, but it doesn't
    speed things up that much it seems - can be reinserted at a later date)

    Addition of a new hook (docLoginSuccess), a useful place to initialize
    your session product and to work around Wierd Arsed Authentication Issue
    (tm). And incase you want information displayed on successful login.

    Link to the nifty how-to by Richard Taylor which saves me having to
    write one :-)

    Fix of all Outstanding Issues [1].

[1] ie. those emails I havn't lost.

This is still beta, please don't run on production sites just yet.

<dtml-kiss type=wetsloppy>This beta is dedicated to the implementer
of ZClasses, who just saved me a hell of a lot of time.</dtml-kiss>

--
 ___
   //     Zen (alias Stuart Bishop)     Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au