[Zope-dev] ZServer exhibiting single threaded behavior

Jason Spisak webmaster@hiretechs.com
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 09:41:39 -0400

I have had my thread count from 6 up to 20, and Zope is still taking
over 60 seconds to bring up a single page.  Not a problem, if i have
multiple Catalog searches on that page, or big tree tags, etc...,
however when I have another window open with a vnc session with a Win NT
box Explorer 4.0 up and I try to get a response from Zope while the old
window is still churning, it stalls until the old window comes free.  As
soon as the fist wondow if free, bam!  The other brower gets it data.
These are two separate machines, two separate OS's and two separate
browsers both waiting for the same request to finish.

Any ideas about this?

--
Jason Spisak
webmaster@hiretechs.com