[Zope-dev] NotMail on Win32 Zope

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 18:09:06 -0400

Ok, here is the status on NotMail.

I am going to fix it soon to work with the current CVS version of Zope.
This does not guarantee that it will work with 2.0.1.

Once it is fixed, I must pass it on to someone else.  I just do not have
any time to work on it or support it, and other than quick one minute
no-thinking questions, I will pretty much ignore anything about it.

It's new owner must know Python, be familiar with IMAP issues, have a
vague idea how Zope Products work, and be able to reverse engineer code.
Before making my final 'release' i will put as many comments in the code
as possible.

Before I'm going to do all this work someone must first volunteer to be
the new maintainer.

-Michel