[Zope-dev] Zope Search Broken with certain words.

Robert O'Connor Robert O'Connor" <bob@rocnet.com
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 16:33:49 -0400

When I do a search on something
on the zope.org home page that
is evidently unknown, I get this
error message.

Try "portal toolkit"
or "portal" or
"digicool" or
"apache"

and get:

---copy
SiteIndex
!
System Unavailable
This site is currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please contact
the site administrator for more information. For additional technical
information, please refer to the HTML source for this page. Thank you for
your patience.

Error type:  KeyError

Error value: 520 with "portal"
Error value: 673  with "digicool"
Error value: 677 with "Apache"

---endcopy

If I try "bananas" I get "There was no data..." this is expected.
But the above is not.

If I try "toolkit", I do get 7 results.
Also "zope", "redhat", "amos", "brian" is ok

The results are reproducable.
Wierd.  What is going on?

I tested with IE5 and NS4.6. Logged on as guest.

PS: When I click the "more information" button on
the 520 error page, Nothing happens with IE5
but NS4.6 opens the source page.
(Browser inconsistancy!)

-Bob  bob@rocnet.com