[Zope-dev] HTML to DOC, RTF etc.

Dan Rusch dgr427@globalcrossing.com
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:47:53 -0500

A while back I posted a question concerning converting a html page to
word or rtf etc. formats. Not many suggestions followed.

In case anyone is looking for a solution: KH Software Development makes
a product called (believe it or not) Document Converter. It runs on
windows and can convert from almost anything to almost anything. It can
do this via command line or it can be run as an app.

You can download a demo at:

www.khsd.com/dc.htm

Sorry about the product plug (i'm not associated with them in any way),
but the project I am working has a requirement to convert htm to doc and
no one could help. So I thought i would post this "solution" in case
others were stuck also....

DR