[Zope-dev] Multi-Format Interface [was: Can't add "date" property to new ZClass]

Loren Stafford lstafford@icompression.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:38:53 -0700

I changed the title.

Sounds great. For PDF, I can't think of any reason to parse out the whole
file. All I want are the properties. So as long as the MFI didn't force me
into providing a plug-in that does more parsing than necessary, I'd be
happy. Then again, maybe someone else needs the whole document parsed.

-- Loren