[Zope-dev] thread problem with MailHost on DEC Unix

John Edstrom edstrom@Poopsie.hmsc.orst.edu
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 18:48:52 -0700 (PDT)

I'm having problems with threads & mailhost on DEC Unix.  I'm using
the most recent python & zope distributions.

when I use MailHost I get the following message on the server stderr
and the server restarts:

1999-10-14T00:50:49 PROBLEM(100) ZServer unhandled connect event
DECthreads Last Chance handler: thread 5 exiting on status exception
0x177db005
Exception: Invalid memory address (dce / thd)

Anyone have an experience like this?  I haven't had any thread trouble
with anything else.  I configured python with --with-dec-threads and
compiled python and zope with -D_REENTRANT and -thread.

--
 John Edstrom | edstrom @ slugo.hmsc.orst.edu

 http://bubo.hmsc.orst.edu/~edstrom