[Zope-dev] XMLWidget ldemo undeletable.

Robin Becker robin@jessikat.demon.co.uk
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 16:07:11 +0100

In article <940257033.960673@fezzik.endicor.com>, Ty Sarna
<tsarna@endicor.com> writes
>In article <19991015023035.A13088@vet.uu.nl>,
>Martijn Faassen  <faassen@vet.uu.nl> wrote:
>> Okay, I was wrong. :) I just tried bbb.py and this won't work; it won't work
>> on ZODB 3. I imagine Digital Creations could have some hacked up ZODB 3
>> reporting/manipulation tools lying around. If so perhaps it'd be a good idea
>> to release some of them (if only so we can study the source code for
>> inspiration).
>
>Have a look at The Tranalyzer on www.zope.org.

I just tried tranalyser and it gives an error on my Data.fs and also on
Data.fs.in
C:\Python\devel\Zope\var>python ..\utilities\tranalyzer.py -r Data.fs.in
TID: 3292AD04EEDD74D obs 4 len 712 By [Zope]
""
        OID: 6 len 121
        OID: 4 len 123
        OID: 9 len 61
        OID: 3 len 224

1513 21750
****** TRUNCATED TRANSACTION at 4:
TID: 3292AD04EEDD74D obs 4 len 712 By [Zope]
""
        OID: 6 len 121
        OID: 4 len 123
        OID: 9 len 61