[Zope-dev] PTK Model

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:05:56 -0400

Ugh!  It also looks like OD completely failed to include any of the
documentation in the model in the HTML output.  This sucks!

Ok, so OD makes my model look like nothing is really there at all.
Another beef, on the upper left frame (the frame interface is bad
enough...) there is no heirarchical layout of the packages, so know what
to really see what is going on in my object structure.  I hope some of
you can figure it out from this incredibly crappy thing.

-Michel