[Zope-dev] Fwd: Re: DTML Zclass ID bug - HELP!

Alexandre Ratti ratti@dial.oleane.com
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:34:37 +0200

Hello,

I've written a short howto to describe how to solve the DTML Zclass ID bug
based on the information provided by Toby Dickenson. It worked fine in my
case.

You can have a look here: http://www.zope.org/Members/AlexR/ZClassIDBug

Please let me know if the information is correct.

Also, I'd like to know whether this bug has been solved in the CVS version.
If yes, I'll mention it in the document.

Cheers.

Alexandre