[Zope-dev] Create Zinstance at fixed place?

Janko Hauser jhauser@ifm.uni-kiel.de
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:57:39 +0200 (CEST)

I want to instantiate a ZClass at always the same folder in the ZOPE
hierarchy. The code of createInObjectManager() looks for the attribute
'Destination'. I presume this can only be a folder.

In the ZClass_add DM I try to set this in the following way.

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('Destination','ifm')">
<dtml-with "MemberFolder.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['id'], REQUEST)">
     <dtml-call "propertysheets.MemberFolder_info.manage_editProperties(
                  REQUEST)">
     <dtml-var "add_Member(username=REQUEST['id'],
                           password=REQUEST['password'],
                           confirm=REQUEST['confirm'])">
</dtml-with>

This does not help. I have tried all other ways I can think of, but
the instance is always added at the folder I add the product. Any
insights, how this can be done?

TIA
__Janko