[Zope-dev] XMLRPCMethod product

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@mems-exchange.org
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:37:37 -0400 (EDT)

Ben Leslie writes:
>I would prefer the syntax <dtml-var "some_server.multiply(3, 4)"> but
>I have had problem overriding __getattr__ so I'll stick to the former for
>the moment.

Looking at the code, it seems essentially the same as mine (though I
haven't actually run it to verify this), and I also ran into problems
making the invocation syntax more natural using __getattr__ or
__call__.  So we can concentrate on figuring that out...

We were here before any other city that now stands. And we will sing the
funeral songs that are sung for cities for them when they die.
    -- The role of the Necropolis Litharge, in SANDMAN #55: "Cerements"