[Zope-dev] Zope.org beta topic suggestions

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:04:32 -0400 (EDT)

    Hi.  I am in the process of enriching Zope.org Beta's Z Classes to
provide more information about their content.  For instance, if you take a
look at HowTo's new Properties view, you'll notice two new options--
'Difficulty' and 'Topic'[1].  'Difficulty' can be one of 'Beginner',
'Intermediate' or 'Advanced'.  'Topic' contains any number of pre-defined
How-To topics.

    I am interested in getting feedback from users about how they would
like to see the Z Classes enriched.  Each property I add to the Z Classes
will offer a list of options as opposed to free text.  What I want to know
is, what options should be available for each Z Class's topics, and what
additional properties, if any, should be added?  Take a look at HowTo for
an example, and don't be shy.

Mike.

[1] Please don't confuse my use of 'topic' in this context with Amos's in
yesterday's topic proposal.  They are different things.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228