[Zope-dev] RE: [Zope] mount zope server (was: Import from Zope-1 to Zope-2)

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 16:02:05 +1000

So what would happen if this wrapper object was passed back using a
<dtml-return> call or even a __bobo_traverse_ method? Would further
resolution in the object happen using the link or would it break and start
trying to find objects in the local context?