[Zope-dev] wygiwys

Lalo Martins lalo@webcom.com
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 18:03:29 -0300

On Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 10:06:15PM +0200, Andreas Kostyrka wrote:

>    The content as such of your object can contain quite a "script".

Have you checked out Galway? It's an HTML editor but it supports
JavaScript and a lot of other things, worth checking out. It's
Guile/GTK, shouldn't be impossible to integrate.

> Basically, with ZOPE you get three developer categories:
> -) programmer.
> -) HTML designer.
> -) content provider.

This is one Oracle's WebDB is very good at, providing different
interfaces for each of these categories. IMHO, it's not very
nice on the designer - I mean, too constrained. I'll look around
if there is a WebDB demo online somewhere, I seem to remember
some URL from the seminar documentation. Get back to you guys
tomorrow with it. :-)

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----