[Zope-dev] Re: Transaction support on MySQL

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:28:17 -0400

Thanks Rik, for removing the cross post on this thread.

It's pretty tiring to read the same thread of discussion twice,
especially since I try to read every message that goes by.  The original
poster was probably looking for the broadest possible audience to answer
his/her question.  When you folks see a coss-post to zope-dev, think for
a second before automaticly replying to 'all recipients'.  If you think
the discussion should really go two ways, then the cross-post is ok.  If
it's going for broad audience, take it over to the big list.  if it's a
development question, take it off the big list and keep it on zope-dev.

Thanks,

-Michel