[Zope-dev] Expand all functionality for Confera

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:52:59 -0400

> In Confera the ?expand_all=1 addition to the end of the URL
> was not working.
> I went and did as much research as I could on how Confera
> returned its 'branches'
> I assumed that Confera was broken since the functionality
> seemed to work for other types of trees. Upon further
> investigation, I believe I have found the culprit to be in
> the TreeTag.py as follows:
> Now can anyone see anything wrong with it. I still have
> functionality of all my
> management trees, but don't know what other Zope-based apps
> might depend on the broken code. Feedback welcome and
> invited. (Also, I am not sure on change submission
> protocol.)

That looks right, and I've checked in the change after doing
some testing here. As to the change submission protocol, bugs
and feature requests should be posted to the Collector at:

http://www.zope.org:8080/Collector/

Thanks!

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909