[Zope-dev] Raising HTTP response codes from PythonMethods

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:40:18 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> In DTML I can do
> 	<dtml-raise Redirect>&dtml-BASE0</dtml-raise>
>
> and I'll get redirected to BASE0, since the exception is converted into a
> HTTP response code.
>
> How can I do the same in a PM?  I'm trying to get a NotModified header to be
> returned, aborting the transaction while I'm at it.

   Never tried this myself, but it seems

raise "Redirect", REQUEST["BASE0"]

   is a point where you may start experimenting...

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru