[Zope-dev] Catalog text search returns unexpected hit

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:06:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, Kevin Dangoor wrote:
> Is this object CatalogAware? If so, do a
> http://yourhost/path/to/your/obj/reindex_object
>
> and then take a look. You need to be careful with catalogaware stuff to make
> sure that the reindex_object is consistently getting called. From time to
> time, I see this on my site...

Well, doing a reindex fixed the problem, but I seriously doubt anybody
accidentally assigned this particular keyword to that particular
object.  So it looks to me like there may be a bug hiding in the catalog
indexing code somewhere.  I wonder if it is related to that index
error that nobody can reproduce?

--RDM