[Zope-dev] MessageDialog()

Jim Washington jwashin@vt.edu
Tue, 04 Apr 2000 09:13:51 -0400

Hi, all

I am putting together a ZClasses product and am using a custom property
sheet.  I want to use MessageDialog from lib/python/App/Dialogs.py to
respond back "Your changes have been saved!" consistent with the other
standard property sheets.  But MessageDialog does not seem to be
available in _.  In the mean time,  I have copied it and put it into a
DTML Method.  It works fine, but I would rather use the standard
function for consistency in case it changes in the future.

1.  Is MessageDialog available to DTML Methods, and I have just not
found the trick?
2.  Would it be a lot of trouble to make it available?

--

Jim Washington
Center for Assessment, Evaluation and Educational Programming