[Zope-dev] PLEASE answer: how do I create users in dtml

Heiko Stoermer Heiko Stoermer <heiko.stoermer@innominate.de>
Fri, 07 Apr 2000 15:55:33 +0200

Hi,

in my ZClass product I have to add a default user. I managed to create
an acl_users folder upon instance creation of the product, but I also
_need_ a predefined user account in the instance.

can this be done from dtml or do I need an external method?
(this would be extremely annoying because my whole product is ZClass
only. what's the point of being able to create user folders but not
users?)

I've had a look at the 'manager_users' method but it does not fit my
needs.

_please_ help, this is the only thing that's missing for a release. I
will upload the product to zope.org, I promise.

greetings,
Heiko Stoermer

--
heiko.stoermer@innominate.de