[Zope-dev] volatile state maintenance

Sam Gendler sgendler@silcom.com
Sun, 09 Apr 2000 22:56:05 -0700

Is there an opposite function to __setstate__, which would allow me to
close the connection before it gets blown away.  I am fairly certain
that the connection will close during garbage collection, but it is
better to be safe than sorry.  Also, what are the valid values for the
state variable.

I will check the ZQR after I send this, and let you know if I have found
the answers.  If you don't hear from me, I am still in need.

--sam