[Zope-dev] TreeTag

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:14:11 +0100

> P.S. I have two of the tree-tag patches (#913/1045) checked in already.

Hmmm, is that what 'testing' means as a status in the collector?

Is there a page anywhere explaining what all the different statuses mean?

Ones that have confused me in the past:
super-ceded - often doesn't say why/what has superceded it ;-)
forgotten - this just worries me ;-)

I'll try and have a play with the tree this week. I know I'd like to vote for the expand_all bug.
It appears as bugs #870, 911, 919, 1011, 1116 (so it's not just me who finds it a real problem ;-)
and there is a patch for it in #919 which I'll try out when I get a chance...

cheers,

Chris