[Zope-dev] RE: [Zope] Re: Zope hanging (poss. threads-related)

Marcus Collins mcollins@sunesi.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 18:18:24 +0200

[following suit and moving this over to zope-dev.org]

OK, I'm afraid I misunderstood you at first. I've seen the fault of my ways,
repented, and quite agree with you and with Michel, that the Wiki is in fact
quite suited to this. I'll be putting up bits and pieces there as soon as I
can get a chance (and, I confess, figure out Wiki :-).

> Perhaps is was a caching issue?  I clicked the link, saw that
> I was not logged in, logged in, returned to the page, and had to
> force a reload to see the "Edit this page" links.

This was indeed the problem; certainly operator failure not to realise it...
Thanks.

Now back to documenting the problem!

-- Marcus