[Zope-dev] icon_for_meta_type on Zope.org

Jason Spisak 444@hiretechs.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 17:33:28 -0400

Zopists,

Is the icon_for_meta_type used to return serach results and their
meta_type icon an external method?  I am trying to get the icon for a
given meta_type trough mapping.  Here's the code.  The code pasted in
from Zoe.org gives me a name error on icon_for_meta_type:

<dtml-with "_(meta_types=filtered_meta_types(AUTHENTICATED_USER))">
<dtml-in meta_types mapping>
QUERY_STRING>+selected_meta_type=<dtml-var name>">
<dtml-var "icon_for_meta_type(REQUEST,meta_type=name)"></a>
</dtml-in>
</dtml-with>

Anyone know how to get the icon back for the meta_type in this
situation?

All my best,

--
Jason Spisak