[Zope-dev] Credit-Card handling in Zope (thread progamming?)

Tue, 18 Apr 2000 23:53:29 +1000

You could have a separate task handle the CC transaction, and write
an entry to a database when it's done. Then have a Zope page that
checks for the transaction being complete - if not, it puts up a "please
wait" and redirects to itself after 3 seconds.

Anthony