[Zope-dev] [ANNOUNCE] ZServerSSL 0.04

Ng Pheng Siong ngps@post1.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:43:29 +0800

On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 09:04:36AM -0700, Patrick Phalen wrote:
> Well, for one thing it means a lot of people have to see messages (and
> any followups) twice.

Ahh, I see. I use procmail and do not see cross-postings originating
from well-behaved mail clients, so I didn't realise that possibility.

Anyways, since cross-posting was discouraged, I spammed both
zope and zope-dev with _separate_ postings. My apologies to the
lists' readers. ;-)

> Note right below that comment in the signature
> is a mention of the zope-announce list. I believe that is the best way
> to announce new products like this? If everyone simply subscribes to the
> announce list, then no crossposting would be necessary.

I was of the impression zope-announce is writeable by DC people
only?

Cheers.
--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps@post1.com> * http://www.post1.com/home/ngps