[Zope-dev] Zope Presentation

Thomas Weholt Thomas@cintra.no
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:14:12 +0200

Hi,

I`m thinking about doing a presentation of Zope to the rest of my company.
At this point the company is based entirerly on Microsoft software and has
great knowledge of ActiveX and COM-objects, MS SQL Server 7 etc. How could I
best present Zope in light of what employees at my company allready know?
It`s important that we can use most of our products and technology from
inside Zope. In addition to this, I`d like to know what the best arguments
for using Zope ( like open-source, free, extendable etc. ).

Thanks!!

Thomas