[Zope-dev] Re: MySQL Transaction Support

Andy Dustman adustman@comstar.net
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:46:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Monty Taylor wrote:

> Good point. It still irks me to have two DA's though. It gets confusing
> enough
> with the three different DA's running around now, much less if one of
> them
> actually had two valid versions. What if we had two classes like you
> said, but
> then in the manage_addForm had a checkbox for Transactions enabled,
> which would
> determine which Class got instantiated? Any good reasons why that
> shouldn't work?

I would prefer that, but I'm not sure it's possible, or at least, I don't
have enough Zope zen to figure it out.

--
andy dustman       |     programmer/analyst     |      comstar.net, inc.
telephone: 770.485.6025 / 706.549.7689 | icq: 32922760 | pgp: 0xc72f3f1d