[Zope-dev] Re: RE: [Zope-dev] dual processors??

Holger Lehmann lehmann@catworkx.de
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 11:09:04 +0200

Hi All,

we are running our Zope Development System on a dual PIII-500 system and I can
assure you, Zope gets all the ressources it wants, two processors, all the mem
:-) Only catch is: We are running the kernel 2.4.0test1 instead of 2.2.x since
it has much improved SMP code ....

- Holger

Am Mon, 07 Aug 2000 schrieben Sie:
> Steve,
>
> It sounds a little underpowered to me.  But you should probably just try
> it if it's what you've got.  There are some Zope benchmarks contributed
> by BwanaZulia at
> http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/zope_benchmarks/benchmarks.html.
>
> BTW, questions like this are probably better posed to the main Zope
> mailing list (zope@zope.org).

catWorkX GmbH Hamburg
Dipl.-Ing. Holger Lehmann
Stresemannstr. 364