[Zope-dev] Enhanced permissions for DTMLMethod and DTMLDocument?

Christopher J. Kucera ckucera@globalcrossing.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:14:51 -0500

'ello, everyone!

I've got a question about permissions of DTMLMethods and DTMLDocuments.  It
seems to me that if you've given a role the "View management screens"
permission, any user with that role should be able to view the source code
for Methods and Documents.  Is there any concurrence here?

I can understand if you don't want that kind of feature bundled in with
"View management screens," but if that's the case then I think there should
be a different role that grants these permissions.

I've posted this on the Collector (with patches) at:
        http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/1570/view
but I wanted to see if anyone had anything else to say about it, too. :)

Thanks for your time!
-CJ