[Zope-dev] Hmmmm.... what do *you* do when Zope is 'stuck'.

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:58:28 -0500 (EST)

OK.. more details... this is definitely a PoPy issue...

I reinstalled ZPoPyDA, ran Zope in single threaded mode
( ./start -t 1 ) and then deleted my ZPoPyDA database adaptor.
Then I created a new one, connected to postgres, and tested it.
Then when I shut down Zope, and restared multi-threaded all was
working again. Soo... this leaves me with a real warm fuzzy
feeling ;-). I have been moving databases around recently
so I probably futzed something in the process... wierd
symptoms though....

Anyway.. sorry for bothering... still interested in ideas for
'debugging' the problem, should it ever arise again.

-steve