[Zope-dev] time-travel how to?

Damien Morton Morton@dennisinter.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 13:25:37 -0500

Thanks for the tip.

Yes, the HistoricalRevisions subsystem looks interesting.

Im not sure it solves my problem though, in that the revisions seem to be
for a single given object, rather than for a given subtree or site. They
certainly dont seem to apply to folderish objects.

For my application, making read-only restrictions on time-travel is
perfectly acceptable, so I dont believe that paradoxes are of concern.

Anyone have any suggestions about where to start with this?