[Zope-dev] Significance of the ZODB split?

John D. Heintz jheintz@isogen.com
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 09:01:20 -0600

The Sourceforge exposure gives people like me with an itch to scratch a
place to work on a publicly visible branch of ZODB for my two proposals
without breaking anything or relying on patch files continually.

John Heintz

PS My proposals are ExplicitTransactions and PersistentBlob ;-)