[Zope-dev] Turning acquisition off selectively.

matt matt@virtualspectator.com
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 08:13:43 +1300

Surely you jest ?  I may be out of line, I am quite new to Zope and have
only made a few python products, but the nice thing I felt Acquisition.Implicit
gave was a sense of being able to put a method into an environment and let it
"discover" what was around it.  Aquisition.Explicit I thought was where you
knew specific things about your environment and wanted them from there instead
of what you had brought along yourself.

Matt