[Zope-dev] more on keyword indexes

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 09:48:36 +0100 (CET)

Josh Zeidner writes:
 >   OK.  Is it possible to query keyword indexes for several keywords at once?
Not that I know of.

You either have to extend ZCatalog or wait some time.
There are different people working on ZCatalog enhancements.

 >    Again, I am reporting a bug ....
You already know the Collector?
It is Zope's bug tracking system.

You find it via zope.org.
Its old URL has been

    URL:http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector

but this might have changed after the recent changes on zope.org.

I have had very good response to Collector bug reports for Zope itself.
At least in the past, bug reports and even patches for ZCatalog
probably have been ignored, however. I hope, this has changed
meanwhile.

By the way:

  *  What does "unpredictable results" mean?

Dieter

PS: I have just blocked mail from "hotmail.com" (and "excite.com")
    because I got an increasing number of bulk email ad's
    with a faked "from: XXX@hotmail.com" header.

    This means: I will no longer see direct messages from
    you, only your Zope mailing list messages which reach me
    with a delay of up to one day.