[Zope-dev] RE: objectIds accessiblilty & and a proposal

Paul Erickson erickson@kaivo.com
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:25:57 -0700

If it is an issue for XML-RPC users, maybe there should be a
"Traversable" permission on Folder objects that could default to not
allowing web-traversal, but allowing it to be enabled if desired.

Would this affect FTP access to folders?

-Paul

--
Paul Erickson       | erickson@kaivo.com
Kaivo, Inc.         | www.kaivo.com