[Zope-dev] IMPORTANT! Zcatalog path handling changes in 2.3

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 16:12:35 -0500

On 12/18/00 4:08 PM, "The Doctor What" <docwhat@gerf.org> wrote:

> * Christopher Petrilli (petrilli@digicool.com) [001218 14:13]:
>> PLEASE take a look at this, and provide feedback ASAP.
>
> I would happy to, it looks like it does what I need (having
> siteaccess).  However, I don't see a clear cut description what's
> changing and how.  What needs to be done (in easy to understand
> language) to make sure it all goes smooth, etc.

It's actually not as big an update as it looks... I simply grabbed the
packages, there's much less changed than it looks like :-)

The big differences are all explained in the link above the file.

> It's a big update, with lots of files.  Will this work with 2.2.4?
> Is it dangerous?  If you're asking for guinea pigs (bweep!) then I'm
> not sure I should be it, as I'm still trying to figure out what's
> going on in many ways.

It should work fine with 2.2.4.

Chris